We are looking to fill a role in our warehouse and are looking for someone who is proactive, shows good attention to detail and is passionate/motivated to get the job done in an efficient manner as a Warehouse Operative. We would be looking to interview candidates as soon as possible and would also prefer that you spend half a day with the team to not only ensure you think the role is for you but also whether you fit with the company ethos etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the warehouse supervisor, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing of orders (multiple items per shipment)
- Goods-in/out activity including RMA, collections & deliveries
- Stocktake support – rolling weekly activity
- Labelling/repackaging and/or minor assembly activities
- Operation of a fork lift (license required), pallet trucks, postal scales, franking machine and paper shredder etc.
- Maintaining high standards to ensure the best/safe working environment
- Previous picking/packing and dispatch experience
- Hard working & happy to support beyond standard daily routines
- Fit & Healthy – the role involves physical activities associated with the environment
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of health and safety to ensure safe working practices are adhered to
- Driving and Fork lift licence preferred
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to work for Sunpower Group Holdings as a Warehouse Operative, please submit your cover letter and CV here